PECIPTA 2011 aims to exhibit a diverse range of products, inventions and innovations from institutions of learning in Malaysia and abroad. It aspires to orchestrate opportunities and networking for researchers and inventors.
The PECIPTA 2011 objectives are:
• to brace innovation-led economy
• to engage business and industry partners
• to fast-track products to market
• to inculcate innovation among rural students
PECIPTA 2011 will emphasise:
• Forming of business
• Wider participation from institutions of learning
• Budding researchers
• Research products obtaining support for businesses
PECIPTA 2011 is offering a new competition category, a Junior Inventor Category, trusting that this new category will invigorate budding minds to invent. Apart from exhibiting research, PECIPTA 2011 plans to hold a Intelligent Car Model Competition.
Filed under: sains&math